Sunday, October 28, 2012

Here and there in OR

Our first visit to Keizer was 7/10 – 7/16, here for My Mom’s 90th birthday on the 11th. Got some purple potatoes from my sister Pam and Dick fried them up. They are purple all the way through and they were the best tasting potatoes I have ever eaten.

Frying Pam's weird potatoes

The day dawned bright and sunny for my mom’s birthday Linda & I went shopping in the AM while Dick & Larry chaperoned a group of Peewee golfers. Larry with the 3 boys they kept score for.

PeeWee Golf group Larry, Danny, Jonathon, Bryce

We all met for dinner at Linda & Larry’s for Mom’s birthday there were 20 of us. I don’t know what happened to my photographer but this is the only picture we got of the birthday party. Jenn, Chayla, Jaxon, and Mak.

Sullivan's at Max's 90th BD

On our walks in the mornings I like to walk by this house just to see if anything new has been added.

Keizer house

It is a very unique place and I think they had added a least one dragonfly.

Keizer house (2) 

Dick went to the Salem Cue Ball Room to have a couple of tips replaced on his cue sticks. He was really impressed with the owner and the place.

The Cue Ball Salem, OR (2)

The Cue Ball Salem, OR (7)

No comments: