Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bob Hope Classic

I volunteered for the Bob Hope Classic this year. I was assigned to Security and working only Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. The practice days. The main office is in the Eisenhower Hospital Complex on Bob Hope Drive.

Bob Hope Classic Office

The provided the shirt, ball cap or a visor I bought the jacket. I was assigned to La Quinta Country Club. What a beautiful place. The club house is new and the grounds are gorgeous.

LaQuinta CC1

Sunrise on Sunday morning.This is supposed to be the club house.LaQuinta CC

No cameras were allowed so these are the only pictures I got. I had a ball doing this and plan on staying for the whole tournament next year. As I told my sister I didn’t know greeting the good looking pros, amateurs and the stars could be so exhausting. 

No comments: